IT Data AnalystApply Now Category Information Technology City Maple Grove State Minnesota
The IT Data Analyst supports enterprise analytics through driving insights across the business. This role works closely with subject matter experts in IT, as well as partners within other business functions with the objective of connecting data from across the enterprise and leveraging statistical tools for actionable outcomes driven by the data. This position is responsible for the design, delivery, support, and maintenance of data integration solutions primarily using Dell Boomi. This role will be responsible for data integrations, data extraction, and reporting based on extracted data.
- Develop integration design guidelines, standards, and procedures to ensure a manageable and a low support-footprint integration infrastructure and architecture.
- Design, develop, implement, test, analyze, and support data integration activities.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with Boomi integrations.
- Collaborate with the development team to architect efficient and stable integrations.
- Extract data from source systems for data analysis through reporting tools.
- Drive discussions with various business units to identify data driven opportunities for insights that will provide a high level of impact on decision making across the organization.
- Build intuitive, easy to use dashboards that allow users to quickly gain actionable insight.
- Locate and fix errors in reports.
- Train others on how to use and create reports.
- Provide analysis and design reviews with development peers to avoid duplication and inefficiency.
- Help in identifying and solving ambiguous problems, share technical solutions and product ideas through team planning, design review, pair programming, code review and technical discussions.
- Guide the successful completion of major programs/projects while functioning in a project leadership role
- Work with IT and Business leadership to develop a long-term vision of enterprise analytics.
- Interface between technical and business organizations across the enterprise to ensure resulting analytics that are actionable and can be implemented into production.
- Work with business partners to build analytical models or processes to fit their needs
- Maintain databases, spreadsheets and other tools used in data analysis.
- Own the Boomi development process from requirements gathering to full implementation.
- Assist with implementing production level solutions, including coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Lead the testing and validating of new tools, methodologies, and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
- 6+ years of professional experience in an data integration/analytics role.
- Expertise with Dell Boomi, PowerBi, Microstrategy or other similar applications.
- Demonstrated experience developing PowerBI reports from multiple data sources.
- Experience with traditional development tools and approaches such as Java Script, XML, JSON, PHP and API development
- Experience with SQL server, data base administration and troubleshooting activities.
- Exposure to or familiarity with cloud-based data solutions like AWS/Azure strongly preferred.
- Exposure to data extraction solutions like Dell Boomi, Informatica, SAP NetWeaver Gateway, SSIS strongly preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advancement of enterprise analytics function by providing the business with access to fast, actionable insights.
- Effectively prioritize data and analysis by balancing short-term impact while progressing our further-term strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to lead meetings and interactions with peers.
Upsher-Smith Laboratories, LLC. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees according to all applicable equal opportunity and affirmative action laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and local governing bodies and agencies. In keeping with this commitment, Upsher-Smith Laboratories, LLC. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including factors related to pregnancy or child birth), national origin, age, marital status, familial status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity status with regard to public assistance, employment status, local human rights commission activity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or any other protected category.
Upsher‐Smith respects your privacy. We will not sell or rent your email address to any third party. You may opt out of receiving job posting alerts at any time.